Trade Mark Paralegal - Denmark
12 days ago
020 7405 5039
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Trade Mark Paralegal has arisen with a growing, dynamic firm in their Denmark office.
Key responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and filing of Danish & EU Trade Mark Applications
- Overseeing and maintaining the high standard of filing and submissions to the trade mark office
- Liaising with attorneys both locally and internationally
- Managing Trade Mark records and renewals
- Remaining up-to-date on client details and updating internal systems accordingly
To be successful in this role candidates should be fluent in both English and Danish and will be confident and clear communicators in both languages. This role would suit a candidate with around 2 years + experience in a similar role and candidates should be confident preparing and filing both Danish and EU trade mark applications.
This is a perfect career opportunity for any experienced and ambitious individual with a passion for Intellectual Property law. Apply now to find out more about this unique opportunity.