Trainee Trade Mark Attorney
25 days ago
2nd Jun 2019
We are looking for a Trainee Trade Mark Attorney to join our prestigious and expanding team and work towards becoming a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney. Graduates and Post Graduates are invited to apply.
This is a great opportunity to gain qualification and work experience under the guidance of a highly qualified and reputable team.
Interaction with clients at an early stage should be expected as well as exposure to a wide variety of non-contentious and contentious activities, including assisting with litigation.
Candidates should have:
- A degree, preferably in Law and ideally having studied Intellectual Property Law
- A strong academic background
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and precision
- The ability to express complex ideas clearly and concisely
Experience of working directly with clients and involvement with business development and marketing initiatives are also preferred.
We offer excellent training and support, competitive salary and benefits package and genuine career opportunities, including partnership prospects.
If you wish to apply for this role please send an up to date CV and cover letter to email@example.com