Feel more confident about taking action against infringement.
Join Chartered Trade Mark Attorney Mark Bhandal to discuss what happens after you register a trade mark and how to take action against infringement.
Mark will be diving into detail about infringement law, evidence, defences and settlement.
You will also gain insight into what to do as a defendant and the necessary steps before a court action can begin.
Meet your speaker:
Mark Bhandal deals with all aspects of trade mark law and practice including; trade mark searches; UK and EUTM and foreign trade mark filings, design filings, renewals, dealing with UK and EU registry objections and oppositions and much more.
- 12pm: Login available
- 12.30pm: Presentation
- 1.15pm: Q&A
- 1.30pm: End
- Learn how to take action against infringement of your registered trade mark.
- Understand what to do as a defendant and the necessary steps before a court action can begin.
- Feel confident about going to court over an infringement dispute.
- Member - £0 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £40 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Booking closes: 9am on 10th July 2020