Trade Mark Paralegal £GOOD++ Dubai
17 days ago
30th May 2021
020 7405 5039
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency
If the idea of working in a fast paced and growing trade marks team is of interest to you, and if you enjoy being pushed to be the best you can be professionally, then we are currently working on your dream job!
We are proud to be recruiting for a prestigious firm and assisting them in their search for a Trade Mark Paralegal to join their Dubai office. This opportunity would suit a trade mark paralegal with at least 2 years’ experience who is currently looking to take a step up into a well-established firm. The CITMA qualification is desirable, but not essential for the role.
The key duties in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and maintaining the high standard of filing and submissions to the trade mark office
- Liaising with the attorneys both locally and internationally
- Remaining up-to-date on client details and updating internal systems accordingly
- Liaising with clients and external offices via the telephone and email
- Many other ad hoc duties!
This is a perfect career opportunity for any experienced and ambitious individual with a passion for Intellectual Property law. Offering an excellent salary, a supportive and friendly work environment and opportunities to progress – this is not be missed!