New members join Council
12 newly elected members will join our governing Council this April, after being formally elected yesterday.
The new members join the 20-strong Council which operates as our governing body overseeing the business of the organisation and setting our strategic direction.
The recently elected Council members include two members who have been elected for the first-time – Daniel Hardman-Smart, Stobbs and Catherine Wiseman, Barker Brettell LLP and ten re-elected members.
Council formally elects the new Council members of CITMA and makes the final decision on policy and strategic matters.
There was a total of 12 nominations and 13 available places to sit on Council, which meant there was no need for a ballot.
Election for President and the three other officer positions - First Vice-President, Second Vice-President/Treasurer - will be held at the next meeting of Council, on 14th April.
Elected Council members:
- Ese Akpogheneta, BATMark
- Oscar Benito, GSK
- Mark Foreman, Osborne Clarke LLP
- Richard Goddard, BP
- Daniel Hardman-Smart, Stobbs
- Sanjay Kapur, Potter Clarkson LLP
- Chris McLeod, Elkington and Fife LLP
- Kate O'Rourke, Mewburn Ellis LLP
- Maggie Ramage, Edwin Coe LLP
- Kelly Saliger, CMS
- Rachel Wilkinson-Duffy, Baker McKenzie
- Catherine Wiseman, Barker Brettell LLP