Find out how to spot signs of mental illness and why your organisation should have a mental health first aider.
Zoe Puckering of Mental Health First Aid England (MHFA), is set to explain just what a mental health first aider (MHFAider) is and exactly what the benefits of becoming one are.
MHFA England design courses that are built to help reduce stigma around mental health conditions, promote greater understanding of the most common mental health conditions, enabling people to feel confident in supporting someone who may be in distress using a "first aid” approach.
With this in mind, Zoe's talk will encompass the points below and much more:
- Background information about MHFA England.
- Activities of MHFA
- What is a MHFAider?
- The route to qualification as an MHFA
- Cost of qualification
- Process of qualification
- Benefits of qualification
If this sounds intriguing then please join us on 11th June for what is sure to be a fascinating talk.
- 12pm - Login available
- 12:30pm - Presentation
- 1:15pm - Q&A
- 1:30pm - End
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £40 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, 11th June 2020.