Join us to discuss how you feel about transitioning back to the office at our inaugural September members' discussion.
As the government is encouraging people to go back to the workplace, it is clear that the pandemic has prompted a massive shift in how we think about office life.
Many of us now feel comfortable with our new routine and the different pace of life we've created for ourselves working from home, while others may be keen to re-separate our work and home life.
We are hosting a monthly online discussion forum on a topical issue that affects our members and would love to hear your thoughts and give you an opportunity to share your experience, network with peers and gain insight into the challenges that are being faced.
Join us to discuss how you feel about transitioning back to the office at our inaugural September members' discussion and;
- Connect with other Chartered Trade Mark Attorneys
- Find out what the pain points might be and how to mitigate them
- Share your experience, whether you have returned to the office already or are planning to soon.
We would like to hear your thoughts on:
- How do you feel about returning to the office?
- Do you think you're more productive when working from home?
- What do you think are the benefits of returning to the office?
We look forward to seeing you there.
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
Please note this is for CITMA members only.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 22nd September 2020.