IP SPECIALIST PRACTITIONERS ALL LEVELS - LONDON
10 days ago
London & South East
4th Jan 2020
Who are we?
Barry IP is a well funded start up IP boutique based in Holborn. We are a genuine one stop shop blending IP prosecution, litigation and commercial work seamlessly within one business and looking to build up a large, specialist team.
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for around 12 -15 IP practitioners across all levels from those at or approaching partnership, all the way through the ranks to paralegals - including trade mark attorneys, patent attorneys, solicitors and barristers. We are also looking to recruit a records team so we can hit the ground running next year.
Your CV will, ideally, show relevant skills and experience in areas including tech, media or consumer products. You're smart, ambitious and hard working and want to do interesting work. You will not want work to be just about cranking out chargeable hours and will want it to be more about providing a great service to interesting clients and having some fun along the way.
We are fully committed to agile, remote and distance working, so your physical location is not a bar.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- No time recording targets
- No billing targets
- In fact, you won't even be asked to prepare bills
- Commitment to training and helping paralegal qualify as trade mark attorney
- Full flexibility on contracts (remote working, agile working, full time, part time, hours to work around childcare arrangements etc.)
- A chance to work with fun like minded people and shape the future and direction of the business plus partnership/profit share for the right candidates
How do I apply?
Please send a cv to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org. A covering email is welcome but feel free to make it brief, no need write the usual application guff - we will take it as read you are ambitious and hardworking with a good eye for detail etc.