Links to official UK IPO and EUIPO Brexit guidance
Find the links to the latest UK IPO and EUIPO guidance on post-Brexit trade marks and designs.
The links below are the latest guidance from the UK IPO and EUIPO as at 7th December 2020.
- UK IPO guidance on trade marks
- UK IPO guidance on designs
- UK IPO guidance on unregistered designs
- UK IPO new UK address for service rules
- New UK GI scheme
- UK IPO system maintenance
- Intellectual property after 1st January 2021 summary
- Information (6th Nov 2020)
- Official communication 2/20
- EUIPO official Q&A
- Associations of representatives news item
- Associations of representatives Q&A
Latest on Brexit
The UK IPO has announced that it is extending its bulk change of address service until 30th September 2021.
We have received an update from the UK IPO about filing dates for refiled UK trade mark applications.
Nearly two months since the re-creation of EU rights and designations as comparable UK rights, we have continued to keep in touch with the UK IPO with the issues and queries you have raised about these.
International designs designating the EU that were registered before 1st January 2021 are now available to view or search on the UK register.