Links to official UK IPO and EUIPO Brexit guidance
Find the links to the latest UK IPO and EUIPO guidance on post-Brexit trade marks and designs.
The links below are the latest guidance from the UK IPO and EUIPO as at 7th December 2020.
- UK IPO guidance on trade marks
- UK IPO guidance on designs
- UK IPO guidance on unregistered designs
- UK IPO new UK address for service rules
- New UK GI scheme
- UK IPO system maintenance
- Intellectual property after 1st January 2021 summary
- Information (6th Nov 2020)
- Official communication 2/20
- EUIPO official Q&A
- Associations of representatives news item
- Associations of representatives Q&A
Latest on Brexit
Earlier UK filing dates for some 70,000 trade marks are still eligible to claimed with the deadline just six weeks away.
Just ten weeks remain until the filing deadline for UK priority applications based on rights that were pending at the EUIPO on 1st January 2021.
Five months on from the end of the Brexit transition period we wanted to tie up some of the loose ends and provide as much clarity as possible on some of the technical points we have been raising with the UK IPO on your behalf.
The UK IPO has announced that it is extending its bulk change of address service until 30th September 2021.