Get up-to-speed on the latest decisions from the EUIPO and discover how you can leverage them to your advantage.
Mark Caddle from Withers and Rogers, will be highlighting the key EU cases from this year and their relevance to you and your clients.
Mark will underline the impact each case has had and will help you understand the EUIPO’s decision-making process.
Mark's talk will include absolute grounds, non-traditional marks, and contentious proceedings with a view to understanding the EUIPO's approach to assessing marks in conflict.
Don't miss this essential talk, covering the biggest EU IP cases from this year and what they mean for you.
Meet your speaker
Mark Caddle, Withers & Rogers LLP
Mark is experienced in global trade mark filing programmes, clearance searches and contentious matters. He routinely advises on and manages trade mark opposition and cancellation proceedings before the UK and European Intellectual Property Offices.
Mark assists clients in many sectors, including consumer electronics, food and drink, pharmaceuticals, financial services and internet gambling. As well as working with multinational companies, he has particular expertise in advising start-ups and SMEs how best to protect their intellectual property.
Mark is recognised as a “Rising Star” by Managing Intellectual Property in its guide to leading trade mark practitioners.
- 12pm - Login available
- 12:30pm - Presentation
- 1:15pm - Q&A
- 1:30pm - End
- Be aware of the latest updates on EU case law and what they mean for you
- Gain awareness about the decision-making steps at the EUIPO
- Understand how to apply and use EUIPO decisions to your advantage
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £40 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, 28th September 2020.