About the CITMA Review
The CITMA Review is the membership publication of CITMA. Published eight times a year it provides members with the latest news, analysis and features relevant to the trade mark attorney profession.
- Expert commentary on the latest cases and decisions from courts and tribunals
- Features on the latest news and developments from the profession
- Articles on changes to the law from across the world
- Latest news from CITMA
- CITMA’s busy events calendar
- Sponsored advertising by service providers within the sector
A paper copy of the publication is sent to every member and a PDF version is available in the members’ section of our website.
To contribute content or for editorial enquiries please contact:
Caitlin Mackesy Davies, Think Publishing
The CITMA Review is published on behalf of CITMA by:
Think, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DH
Tel: 020 3771 7200
CITMA Review provides an excellent advertising opportunity. If you would like more information about placing and advert, click here.