Welcome to the CITMA Spring Conference 2017
Welcome to this year’s Spring Conference. Our first as CITMA.
With top speakers from a mixture of practices, unrivalled networking opportunities over three days, and our Gala Dinner on the Cutty Sark, it promises to be a treat for everybody who joins us.
We have called this year’s conference ‘Navigating the seas of change’. Partly because of our drinks reception and gala dinner on the 19th-Century British clipper – and our Thames Clipper journey there. Also because of Brexit and CITMA’s role in helping you to find ways to succeed at even the most challenging times.
Sessions will range from our expert panel of international attorneys providing their perspective on Brexit, to Hague and handbags with David Stone who we are welcoming back to the programme this year after his outstanding talk at the 2016 event.
Our delegates include international and UK-based Chartered Trade Mark Attorneys, IP barristers, judges, investigators, searchers, exhibitors, and support services.
Click here to book now
As a full delegate, you will receive:
- entry to every Spring Conference session
- documentation from the conference
- a USB stick with speaker presentations
- welcome drinks reception and canapés on 15th March
- conference lunches on 16th and 17th March
- drinks reception and Gala Dinner on 16th March
- all the coffee and tea you can drink.
You will also earn nine hours of CPD (SRA ref. WP/ITMA; BSB ref. 1494).
Join us for this year’s conference at:
Hilton London Tower Bridge
5 More London Place
London SE1 2BY
Click here to book now
- Fraser Morrison, Edrington Distillers
- Peter Müller, Müller Schupfner & Partner
- Jess Collen, Collen IP
- Djura Mijatovic, ZMP
- Adam Williams, IPO
- Hilde Vold Burgess, ACAPO
- Benet Brandreth, 11 South Square
- Simon Baggs, Wiggin LLP
- Kelly Clarke, Olswang LLP
- Eleanor Merrett, Olswang LLP
- Steve Rowan, IPO
- Rachel Wilkinson-Duffy, Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Rob Deans, Clyde & Co.
- Arty Rajendra, Osborne Clarke
- Douglas Campbell QC, IPEC
- David Stone, Allen & Overy LLP
Wednesday 15th March
- 6.45pm – 8.15pm: Networking drinks reception, Balls Brothers, Hay's Galleria
Thursday 16th March
- 9.15am – 5pm: Spring Conference day one
- 6.30pm: Thames Clipper departs London Bridge Pier
- 7pm: Gala Dinner at Cutty Sark
- 10.45pm: Thames Clipper daparts Greenwich Pier
Friday 17th March
- 10am – 3.20pm: Spring Conference day two
Full delegate, including conference and socials (until 2nd January 2017)
- CITMA member - £750 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member - £890 (VAT exempt)
Social only tickets
Wednesday networking drinks reception
- CITMA member - £54 (£45 +£9 VAT)
- Non-member - £72 (£60 + £12 VAT)
Thursday Gala Dinner
- CITMA Member - £220 (£183.33 + £36.67 VAT)
- Non-member - £260 (£216.67 + £43.33 VAT)
Full delegate - includes all socials and conference sessions
- Super early bird, to 2nd Jan – CITMA member - £750 (VAT exempt)
- Super early bird, to 2nd Jan - non-member - £890 (VAT exempt)
- Early bird – 3rd Jan to 31st Jan– CITMA member - £785 (VAT exempt)
- Early bird – 3rd Jan to 31st Jan - non-member - £925 (VAT exempt)
- Full rate – 1st Feb to 7th March – CITMA member - £900 (VAT exempt)
- Full rate – 1st Feb to 7th March - non-member £1040 (VAT exempt)