Potter Clarkson LLP is a leading firm of European trade mark and patent attorneys.
We have over 50 trade mark and patent professionals working together at a single site. Their technical qualifications and experience are outstanding and many are recognised as leaders in their field.
A dedicated Trade Mark Group deals with trade marks and every aspect of branding.
Typical areas of specialism include:
- Filing and prosecuting trade mark applications
- Strategic review and management of trade mark portfolios
- Prosecuting and defending trade mark oppositions
- Conducting clearance searches
- Advice on infringement issues
- Negotiating trade mark Co-Existence Agreements
- Trade mark watches
- Revocation and invalidity applications
- Licensing advice
- Advice on correct usage of trade marks
- Domain name watches
- Domain name advice and registration
Potter Clarkson LLP The Belgrave Centre Talbot Street Nottingham NG1 5GG
T: +44 (0)115 955 2211 F: +44 (0)115 955 2201
Sanjay Kapur - Partner BA (Hons), Registered UK and European Trade Mark Attorney, Member of the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys, ECTA and MARQUES.
John Peacock - Partner LLB (Hons), Registered UK and European Trade Mark Attorney, Fellow of the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys, Member of ECTA.
Lucy Mills - Associate LLB (Hons), Registered UK and European Trade Mark Attorney, Member of the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys.
Katie Smith - Assistant BSc (Hons), MSc, Affiliate Member of the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys.Visit Potter Clarkson