Reddie & Grose
Why choose our trade mark team?
- Trade mark work is a core part of our firm: in 2019 we filed applications for nearly 700 trade marks and 300 designs.
- We have experience in obtaining protection for all types of mark including unconventional branding choices.
- We offer strategic advice as well as brand portfolio management.
- We recognise that not all matters will require partner-level expertise. We will match your requirements with the person who has the most appropriate level of expertise.
- We work with an extensive international network of attorneys to give you a seamless global service.
- We are flexible in our approach to billing and understand the importance of keeping costs to a minimum, while providing cost certainty. We can work within specified budgets and can offer innovative pricing packages.
Our brand protection services
Our team of seven partners and eight other trade mark practitioners in our offices in London, Cambridge, Munich and The Hague cover all aspects of the identification and worldwide protection of trade marks and designs:
- Selection and clearance of marks for use throughout the world
- Trade mark watching
- Opposition and cancellation proceedings
- Infringement and validity
- Actions to avoid dilution of registered rights
- Unregistered rights, including passing off and unregistered design right
- Letters before action
- Dispute resolution
- Dealing with Customs and Trading Standards
- Domain names
- Company names
Contact any member of our trade marks team:
London: +44 (0)20 7242 0901
Cambridge: +44 (0)1223 360 350
Visit Reddie & Grose