We offer our clients an innovative, bespoke service from our team of expert UK and European trade mark attorneys, who are equipped with the relevant skills and experience to think commercially and always offer advice to ensure that clients reach their strategic goals, whilst maintaining brand protection.
Since trade mark experts, Brookes IP merged with Venner Shipley in October 2020, our trade mark practice and wider firm has continued to go from strength to strength. We pride ourselves on delivering practical, commercially astute solutions for our clients, offering a personal service to the highest professional and technical standards, tailoring our services to client’s individual needs, whether acting for multi-national corporations, SME’s or smaller businesses.
We have offices in London, Cambridge, Guildford, Manchester, Munich and Tunbridge Wells.
With our presence in Europe though our Munich office, we are also able to continue to represent Applicants for EU trade marks and Community designs before the EUIPO following the end of Brexit.
Contact us now, quoting the voucher code CITMAVS2023 to receive a free initial IP and brand consultation with our trade mark team.
Our team can assist you with:
- Advising you on an effective trade mark filing strategy
- Filing and taking your trade mark applications through to registration in any territory of interest to you
- Managing your trade mark registrations, attending to their renewal etc
- Monitoring attempts by others to register marks identical (or confusingly similar) to your marks and advising on these
- Filing and defending oppositions and cancellation action against trade marks
- Taking action against others infringing your rights
Please contact our trade mark specialists at [email protected] or +44 (0)20 7600 4212.Visit Venner Shipley LLP